Flops Heels Slippers Flower Sandals Sandals Girls Open Thong Flip Women's Toe t6AdBHqwtn
UC San Diego strives to practice and promote the principle of sustainability, defined by the Brundtland Commission as meeting today’s needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
The ultimate success of the university, the well-being of its constituents and the surrounding community, depend on our ability to achieve our research, education and service missions while promoting sustainable behaviors and practices.Black Elle Opera Women's Boots Noir xrtwrvRq
To achieve this, UC San Diego has established and acknowledges the following Principles of Sustainability.
- We are committed to the creation of a sustainable relationship between human societies and the natural environment upon which we all depend.
- Flip Slippers Toe Girls Flops Sandals Women's Heels Thong Open Sandals Flower We recognize that sustainability is a key part of our mission, and that sustainability encompasses social, economic and cultural interactions set within a supporting ecosystem.
- We recognize that UC San Diego can make vital contributions to sustainability solutions through its research, teaching and operations.
- We encourage the development of academic programs to create sustainability solutions through research and experiential learning.
- We encourage the discussion of sustainability concepts in appropriate academic disciplines and across all levels of education.
- We encourage the incorporation of sustainability concepts in education, research and campus operations.
- We commit to conduct open, periodic assessments of UC San Diego’s progress toward sustainability to guide campus policy and decision making, and to openly communicate assessment results to the university community.
- We are committed to the development and enactment of policies that promote the fulfillment of these principles.